Thank you for your trust. We are glad to have you as a publisher on ComicBin!
In order to get the most out of your content, as a publisher you have a variety of options to manage your content.
- Add and edit your company logo and description
- Write a summary for each of your issues
- Add or update the title of each issue
- Allow non-paying users to read the issue for a period of time, i.e. in conjunction to a campaign you are running to get new people interested in a series
- Mark issues as mature
- Read your books and make sure they are displayed in a satisfying way
- and many more features to come.
Create your ComicBin Publisher Account NOW if you did not already do so. It just takes these two simple steps:
- Sign up with ComicBin. If you choose the free account, you can read your own issues. If you decide to become a paying member, you have access to all comics on ComicBin, just as any other premium member.
- Send us an email from an address we have on file from you to [email protected] stating the email-address you used for signing up or the url of your profile (click on “Your Profile” on the top right on comicbin.net and copy the url from the address bar of your browser)
- We will send you a confirmation email and you are all set!